FSSAI Food License
Get registered under FSSAI by Taxwala and improve legal aspects of security of your food business!
- Basic Registration: ₹9,999/- only(All Inclusive)
- State Registration: ₹19,999/- only(All Inclusive)
- Central Registration: ₹43,999/- only(All Inclusive)
- Questionnaire : Fill up simple questionnaire and provide necessary documents as mentioned in this page.
- Documents Submission: We will prepare your application and submit the same with concerned department.
- Get the License : Congratulations!! You get the license on confirmation by department.
- Copy of PAN of proprietor/partner/director
- Copy of Adhaar/Voting Card of proprietor/partner/director
- Latest Electricity and water bill
- Property Paper(if owned property)
- Rent Agreement (if rented property)
- FSMS Plan
- Form IX (Nomination of Person by company with board resolution
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS FOR MANUFACTURERS AND PACKAGING
- Layout Plan
- List of Machinery
- List of Product
- Photograph of Production Unit
- Pesticide residues report of water
FSSAI Basic registration
– This is required for small business or startups which have annual turnover below Rs.12 lakhs. Basic registration can be upgraded to state license as your sales graph increases.
FSSAI State license
– This license is applicable to mid-sized companies which have annual turnover between Rs.12-20 crores.
FSSAI Central license
– This license is applicable typically on large business with annual turnover above Rs.20 crores. It is also required in cases where you need to supply at the government offices or import / export food products.
"FSSAI Registration number formatted with 14-digit number which provides information about the holder’s license or registration details and the manufacturing state."
"FSSAI Registration holder i.e. brand owner shall display the FSSAI logo and his License Number on the label of food package."
"In case of imported food products, the importer shall display FSSAI logo and license number along with the name and address of importer on a sticker to be affixed before customs clearance."